For that “around the campfire” experience, choose the FireRock fire pit. Our fire ring is a low maintenance focal point that can enhance any outdoor living area. This product may be installed as a wood-burning installation or as a gas burner. Riser blocks are available to customize the height of the fire area for your outdoor space. The masonic stonework of our fire pit option gives your fire feature long-lasting quality, while simultaneously ensuring safety. Like all FireRock products, the fire ring can be veneered with the masonry material of your choice. With the right design, you can even outfit the structure with a grilling grate.
- Available sizes: 44″
- Modular design with no single component over 60 lbs.
- Riser kit(s) available for increased height – one riser provides an additional 6″
- Generally, a concrete pad 4-6″ thick with footings as dictated by local building codes is the best surface on which to erect any fire feature.
- With proper ground preparation, such as the gravel and sand layering under a paver patio, a FireRock fire ring may be installed without a concrete foundation.
- If it is your intention to install this product on a combustible surface (wooden deck), take extra precautions to insulate the surface underneath and surrounding the fire rring so that neither heat transference nor sparks present a hazard.
Note: FireRock adhesive mortar is mandatory for assembly of this product.